Almost two weeks before Christmas, Typhoon Nona with international name “Melor” hit some areas in the provinces of Northern Samar, Sorsogon, Masbate, Romblon, and Oriental Mindoro from December 14 to 15, 2015.
In response to the call for assistance of the victims of Typhoon Nona particularly in Sorsogon province, the Feed the Hungry, Inc. (FtH) through its Calamity Assistance and Rehabilitation Endeavors (C.A.R.E.) funded the implementation of a calamity relief operation on 21 December 2015. In coordination and cooperation with Mr. Vincent Nato, Assistance Regional Director of Land Transportation Office Region 5 (LTO R-5), Ms. Ma. Regina Angela Galias, Ms. Evelyn Duriman, and Mr. Erwin Paul Cristobal of the Commission on Filipinos Overseas (CFO) facilitated the sorting and distribution of relief items to the typhoon victims.
More Articles ...
- 300 FAMILIES IN SAN PABLO CITY ENJOY EARLY CHRISTMAS GIFT
- STUDENTS IN IFUGAO RECEIVE BOOKS FROM OVERSEAS DONOR
- SUPPORT THE TUBIG: MANNGAD KAG KABUHI (WATER: WEALTH AND LIFE) PROJECT
- Gathering of Filipino-American Physician Leaders during the 1st FAITH Summit Meeting
- Empowering Migrants by Harnessing the 21st Century Technology