Marie del Rosario-Apattad, Director of Project Management Division of the Commission on Filipinos Overseas (CFO), together with Country Director of United Nations Development Program (UNDP), Mr. Titon Mitra, graced the occasion on the blessing and turn-over of a brand new classroom of Cabantohan Primary School in the Municipality of Lemery, Iloilo. The brand new classroom will not only host the much needed Computer Room for a school in such a remote location but stands for many other remarkable milestones for the community.
Partner MKKs (Magagmay nga Kristianong Katilingban) in Lemery, Northern Iloilo reached another milestone with the blessing and launching of their Communal Organic Vegetable Farms last June 11, 2015. It was a day ahead of a major national holiday, our Independence Day. The day was laden with so much symbolisms of breaking barriers and bondages that contribute to poverty.
More Articles ...
- Youth leaders engage in charity giving for Tagbanua children
- PRC Relaxes its Documentary Requirements for Foreign Surgical and Medical Missioners in the Philippines
- PASC continues to support the society’s underprivileged
- Rehabilitation Projects in Iloilo
- Funder visits “community-owned” school projects